* His name is Hon. Chief James Augoye.
*He is the Honorable Commissioner for Works, Delta State.
* Highly Educated and a lover of education.
* From Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State.
* He is the “Agadagba of Okpe Kingdom”
* A one-time Councilor, A former Okpe Local Government Chairman.
* A child of God and a lover of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
* A philanthropist, An icon of hope to the needy, less privileged and others.
*A pragmatic leader per excellence.
*A role model
* A teacher
* A politician of no mean repute
* An astute administrator
* A political iroko of Okpe Kingdom
* A mobile political encyclopedia
* A political mobilizer
* A lover of youths
The qualities, attributes or characteristics of Hon. Chief James Augoye can never be over emphasized. This is because, as a former Local Government Chairman, he has put his wealth of experience in to play in line with the Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s policies, SMART AGENDA and PROSPERITY for all Delta Campaign.
As the Commissioner for Works in the state, Chief James Augoye has demonstrated sagacity, pragmatism, consistency and absolute loyalty to all Deltans in his approach to issues.
The various harvest of projects in terms of road construction, rehabilitation, giving a new face lift, among other developmental and commendable projects under his supervision is worth commending.
I urged all Deltans to join and be part of this positive crusade in the state
Source by: Nelson Agbajor